Check out @UniteBlueTX’s Tweet:
While some children seem to be born readers, others need more encouragement. Help make reading fun and exciting for your kids by integrating it into everyday life.
1. Make Reading Relevant
According to Barbara Rowley from Parenting.com, children are more enthused by their reading material…
DIY Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Ornaments Tutorial from Dollar Store Crafts here. You could use this very cheap and easy tutorial to make other superhero ornaments.
truebluemeandyou: Dollar Store Crafts labeled this as “man crafts”.
When your relative asks how things are going and whether he’s going to propose soon: Make your mouth small and your eyes so big. Gaze around. “Boyfriend,” you whisper to no one in particular. “I had … a boyfriend …” Get up and walk to the window. Gaze out into the darkness. Exhale on the cold…
2013 True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Bracelets Part 4. For DIY Bracelets Part 1 go here, Part 2 go here and Part 3 go here. These are DIY bracelets that you can make in time for the holidays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Braided Bead Friendship Bracelet from Pumps & Iron here.
- Animal Bead Bracelet from Lines Across My Face here.
- Braided and Knotted Bracelet Tutorials from Happy Hour Projects.
- Braided Beaded Ankle Bracelet or Bracelet from Happy Hour Projects here.
- Wire and Bead Torque Bracelet from My White Idea here.
- Working Padlock Braided Bracelet from Fashionrolla here.
- No Drill Sea Glass Bracelet from The Sweetest Occasion here.
- Braided Friendship Bracelet Tutorials from The Purl Bee here.
- Mini Roundup of the Best Kumihimo Braided Tutorials I’ve posted.
Q: Ok, so I’m really bad at being PC. Why is it bad if you dress up in other races’ traditional clothes? … what’s wrong with wearing a poncho and a sombrero on a day where you can be whoever you want?
Here’s why I find it distasteful. When you dress in a poncho and sombrero, you’re not dressing…
How to Plant a Miniature Garden in a Big Pot, Part II
A year and half later, our miniature farm garden is doing well. This big tub had a large crack in…