2013 True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Bracelets Part 4. For DIY Bracelets Part 1 go here, Part 2 go here and Part 3 go here. These are DIY bracelets that you can make in time for the holidays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Braided Bead Friendship Bracelet from Pumps & Iron here.
- Animal Bead Bracelet from Lines Across My Face here.
- Braided and Knotted Bracelet Tutorials from Happy Hour Projects.
- Braided Beaded Ankle Bracelet or Bracelet from Happy Hour Projects here.
- Wire and Bead Torque Bracelet from My White Idea here.
- Working Padlock Braided Bracelet from Fashionrolla here.
- No Drill Sea Glass Bracelet from The Sweetest Occasion here.
- Braided Friendship Bracelet Tutorials from The Purl Bee here.
- Mini Roundup of the Best Kumihimo Braided Tutorials I’ve posted.
Q: Ok, so I’m really bad at being PC. Why is it bad if you dress up in other races’ traditional clothes? … what’s wrong with wearing a poncho and a sombrero on a day where you can be whoever you want?
Here’s why I find it distasteful. When you dress in a poncho and sombrero, you’re not dressing…
How to Plant a Miniature Garden in a Big Pot, Part II
A year and half later, our miniature farm garden is doing well. This big tub had a large crack in…
DIY Charlotte Olympia Inspired Charlotte’s Web Flats Tutorial and Template from Glitter Mint here. The spider is a plastic Halloween ring. Top Photo: $774 Charlotte Olympia Charlotte’s Web Flats here, Bottom Photo: DIY from Glitter Mint. For more DIY knockoffs go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/knockoff
please google for just a second to see if missing persons posts are real bc so often there’s no reliable source for them
abusers and stuff use “missing person” things like that to find escaped victims sometimes and other things like that and it can be rEALLY BAD for that person so i would really look into things before posting things like that
did not know about this this is terrifying
Move over LinkedIn.
Found on Pinterest, original Tumblr post gone, original Tumblr account gone. Recreated w/ screenshot. Great post - Feminism vs. Misandry.
Misandry exists. Some people claim to be feminists who aren’t. Some people claim feminism is misandry when it isn’t. Feminism is for everyone and we all will be better off when everyone is judged by his/her character and actions and not by race, sex, gender or religion. Men can be awesome. Women can be shitty. And vice versa. We’re all just people, after all.
<3 to all.